Sound Energy Transformation //
- 1. Wehemenz Traktat (04:21)
- 2. Kapitaler Kugelfang (07:03)
- 3. Gekauert in das Zirpen (05:55)
- 4. Horst du noch irgendwas (04:47)
- 5. Wird welken wie Gras (08:00)
- 6. Augenblicke der Auflosung (03:33)
- 7. Litanei nach der Natur (02:11)
- 8. Luftspiegelung (05:56)
- 9. Ob Flugel ob Vogel (03:21)
- 10. Plotziches Zuruck (03:05)
Udo Schindler - clarinet, soprano saxophone, Euphonium
Korhan Erel - computer, electronics
Sebi Tramontana - trombone
Great set of high quality improvisation continues Udo SchIndlers recent work on FMR!
Multi-reedist Udo Schindler is captured live at Ars Musica, in Stemmerhof, Munich performing on clarinet, soprano sax, and euphonium in a trio with sound artists Korhan Erel and trombonist Sebastiano Tramontana, a uniquely voiced concert that places intricate reed and brass playing against unusual electronic interactions, balancing energetic and spacious moments. This is not your typical ea-improv, Erel adding a unique set of concrete interventions and unexpected rhythmic ornaments to the acoustic interactions of Schindler and Tramontana. The latter two bring remarkable technique, both in technical playing but also in voicing their instrument with a wide variety of growls, groans, glides and indescribable utterances. It's entertaining and impressive at the same time, and engaging listen as the three clearly invest themselves in the performance.